The Robot Wars The Robot Wars

I like the art style , very nice!

I have to say i enjoyed watching this submission! great artwork and very good sense of humor. I bet thaqt mech took you hours to draw let alone plan the layers out. I give you props!

Zelda: Heroic Rage 8 Zelda: Heroic Rage 8

Fan-Fucking Tastic!!!

It ended too soon!!!! i gotta see how it ends now! some slick drawing skills you have too! this was f-ing awesome! i can't wait till the final one

PS
MAke that gannon battle RAWK!!!
PSS Links face looks awesome good style!

A Simple Line 8 A Simple Line 8

This just plain made me happy!

INSTANT 5!
my eyeballs were quite pleased!

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Absolutely Fantastic!!!

this is officially going onto my list of favorites! i'm eagerly awaiting the next episode... who knew a sega/mario/dbz combination could create such great results!!! More I SAY!!! MORE!!!

PS.
Possibly the best action on a flash animation.... EVR!

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

PWNS TO THE MAX!!!

that has to be among the single most creative things i've ever seen on newgrounds. RAWKS LIK A HURRICANE!

2006FantasyKorea-episode1 2006FantasyKorea-episode1

absolutely beautiful animation.

That is amazing the animation is so fluid and it almost has a cg appearence to it. not to mention the soundtrack was friggin rockin' i don't think i've ever seen animation of this high a quality before EVER on newgrounds!

KEEP IT UP!

The Stupid FAT Kid 2 The Stupid FAT Kid 2

Solid art style!

i loved it, keep up the great work, hope to see more stuff from that stupid fat kid in the future. (rawk)

mk2 choose your fatality mk2 choose your fatality

Neat sort of museum feel to this

been a while since i've seen these old school moves, but there is some bugs i found along the way. maybe could use some work, but otherwise slick as hell!

Borne Episode 1 Borne Episode 1

Neat CGI!

nice use of flashes movieplayer capability, what softwarew did you use to animate this in the first place?

KlobMeister responds:

I used 3D Studio MAX 6 and Poser 5. Both great programs I highly reccomend for any 3D movie go-er.

Final Fantasy Lessons: A Final Fantasy Lessons: A

Definately not worthy of blamming but...

this was a little boring, and not really that funny but i did like it for some reason... hope the future episodes have a bit more meat to them. Otherwise it's a 2

Sharkius-Cubed responds: