Baby Destruction Baby Destruction

Awesome!

Another example of those fantastic a-moral newgrounds games. Keep it up! it's people like you that makes newgrounds great!

Super Tetris! Super Tetris!

Solid tetris game

nuff said

Fun Platformer Game V.3 Fun Platformer Game V.3

MUSIC STUNK!!!!! but i see promise

the game is alright but that music is on my list of the most annoying loops ever to exist... especially when it overlaps with the menu music in the beginning... call me when version 1.0 comes out. Other wise Props on the gameplay but moving platforms should move your charchter too.

PeteZahut responds:

Sorry about the music and platforms. But as I said before: I'm Noobish. And also: I'm going to add more music, don't worry. So I'll say when I update it.

Store Bought Bones V1.2 Store Bought Bones V1.2

Uhhh you got some bugs buddy... or maybe not

thought it was a good game, controls are great but once i got all the bones the next level never came... which bummed me out because the first level was pretty fun!

R!SE R!SE

AWESOME!!!!!

This is fantastic, it's so original and the addition that you create your own charachter to launch makes it that much better!~ PERFECT!!!

The Star Road v.1 (VG-MP) The Star Road v.1 (VG-MP)

Alright but too buggy for my taste.

Controls need work but the level layout and simple puzzle style design works nicely. However just couldn't get over the jumping control issues.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

F-ing increadable

Okay, the last thing i expected was goldenaxe to be refrenced but my god it really made the game. Absolutely nostalgically perfect in so many different ways!! almost too perfect. Just like in every goldenaxe game i get a dragon and immediately lose it. DAMN!

Dead Eye Dead Eye

intresting but pointless

it's just like every other floating target game pretty much, fun to a point but repeditive as a scratched cd

RE : The Second Nemesis RE : The Second Nemesis

heh... yeah

I thought that bazooka was a bong for a second there. Uhh guess the game is alright, two secounds worth of play it's like a choose your own adventure only with no additional options. reminds me of a game i made in 1997 which i scrapped because it was takign too much space on my hard drive.

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

this is a fantastic way to vent, i can beat up bush for hours! and so many options, KUDOS! i hope for a version 2 with even more stuff soon!